The information contained in this site is provided as a public service for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a comprehensive statement of the law or, in particular, to contain legal advice. Laws vary from state to state and are subject to change, which could affect the information available on this site. If you have questions regarding any information found on this site, you should consult an attorney who can investigate the particular circumstances of your situation. Persons receiving information found on this site should not act on this information without receiving professional legal counsel. Use of and access to this web site does not create an attorney client relationship between Vernon • Healy and the user or browser. Information regarding past results does not guarantee a similar result in any pending or future case.
Investigation & News Updates
- Puerto Rico’s Woes are Featured in the Wall Street Journal
- JP Morgan Getting Closer to Paying for its Past Sins
- What Do Women [Investors] Want?
- FOCUS Tax Shelter: Who Pays the Price for Defrauding Taxpayers?
- Claim Filed Against NFP Securities For Losses Caused by the Capital Solutions Monthly Income Fund, LLC (f/n/a the Hennessey Fund)
- Structured Cash Flows: Does Everyone Win Except the Investor?
- Don't be Fooled by Phony "Senior Specialist" Titles
- $4.3 Million Arbitration Award Against GenSpring Family Offices
Investor Alerts Signup
Recent Updates from Protecting Investors.com
- Capital Solutions/Hennessey investment structure was extremely risky from its inception
- The Law Office of Eric Norstedt, P.A. and the Law Firm of Vernon Litigation File Claims Against NFP Securities For Losses Caused by the Capital Solutions Monthly Income Fund, LLC (f/n/a the Hennessey Fund)
- FINRA effort to prevent Schwab from further hobbling the rights of retail investors is not enough
- Investors Should Read all Risks and Expenses Relating to Investing in Variable Annuities
- Vernon Litigation: Wells Fargo misrepresented safety of $4 million in high risk auction rate securities sold to elderly Naples client